Thursday, June 14, 2007

Women's Ultimate!!

Hello Everybody! I am writing on behalf of, well, me and all you out there who want an opportunity to play some excellent women's ultimate here in the twin cities.

I propose 10 am to 12 pm on Sundays at Lake Nokomis (on Cedar Avenue and 50th street South in Minneapolis) as a standing time for any interested women to come and scrimmage to our hearts content. This is a time to come play with folks that you may not have a chance to play with otherwise and to generally enjoy the summer in the way that only ultimate makes possible. All skill levels are heartily welcomed.

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who may be interested. Please let me know of anyone that I should add to this twin cities women's ultimate email list. And please feel free to email me questions or comments at any time. Hope to see you there!

Robin Kunze
robin42k@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Jake said...

there were 13 women who attended on Sunday July 1. I don't think there were any from hopkins.

it's a great opportunity to play some ultimate with women from the TC and learn, improve and have fun.

Hope some more of you can attend in the coming weeks.

Jake