Monday, August 14, 2006

Captain's Practice; Huge Success

We had our first captain's practice tonight and it was a huge success! I didn't count all the kids but Greg told me there were over forty! It was really cool. We focused mostly on having fun for our first gathering of the '06-'07 season.
After a quick warm up we broke into two groups and did a few drills. Then Greg took half of the kids and did throwing while I did a huck drill. After that we were able to break into four teams! Four teams! We then just scrimmaged for the remaining time.

I am speechless as to how to respond to this practice. It was amazing, the level of new talent, the amount of kids who came, it was just phenomenal. I can't imagine how many people will come when real practices start.

I'll see everyone on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jake said...

hey. get some more of the business cards and send them over to the other website (hurt.cjb.net). that'llbe the best way to get them some more info.

nice work caps.