Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Last Edge

Okay, the Edge is full. Below I have posted the people who sent me emails and are in. Talk to me if you think I made a mistake. If you still want to do it let me know and I'll put you on a waiting list.

If you have not told me your preference for which days to do the edge I will try to assign you to days that will fit your practice schedule.

I will let people know ASAP as to which days they are assigned to attend.

Everyone who is on the final list must pay me by this Sunday. I will post the final amount ASAP. Please make the checks out to The Edge.

The Spreadsheet is downloadable in a PDF file below:
http://www.google.com/base/a/1240635/D12133610429569641556

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and I are only available to do it on mon./wed. so that would be great if we could do that