Thursday, March 08, 2007

Parent/Player Meeting - ALL TEAMS

INFORMATION:
On Sunday, March 18 from 4 to 6pm, there will be an informational meeting for all players and parents. Some topics we will go over are: Spring League, tournament schedules, fundraising, meet the new coaches, summer camps, etc. For the meeting, please bring your calendars and checkbooks for a smooth transition to our upcoming spring season (players, please bring your school planners). We look forward to seeing and answering any questions you might have there.

LOCATION:
The meeting will take place on the second floor at Hopkins High School in room W230. The room is right next to the balcony overlooking the mall. Also, if you need to, check the calendar on the right side of the Hopkins Ultimate Homepage, then click on Spring Kickoff Meeting on March 18.

Thanks and see you there,
Greg Arenson

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey it's David "becky" Bequette, coach of the ladie's team. I will not be able to make it to this meeting, I really wish I could but I'll be at a tournament in Georgia with my college team. I just want to let all parents know that I would be more than happy to meet all of you and answer any questions you have about me, and my ultimate background etc. Have fun!

-Becky