Monday, March 22, 2010

Western National Plane tickets

It's time to pay for our plane tickets to Seattle for Western Nationals. I need all players and parents who provided a deposit to add another $250 to cover the full ticket price. Please make your check out to Hopkins Ultimate and give to Mikey K. at practice, to Emma or drop off at 2317 Archers Lane, Minnetonka, MN 55305 this week.

Deadline: Friday, March 26 ( Don't make me call you during my spring break!)

Girls: Please turn in the deposit. If we do not end up with 10 players, I will return your checks and we will look for another tournament option besides Western Nationals.

Questions? You can email me at slbrenden@comcast.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably would have been better if it was more than 3 days in advance to collect

Sheri (Emma's and Sarah's mom) said...

It probably would be better to have more time to collect. In fact, it would probably be better to have someone focus on collection cause it takes a ton of my time. Anyone interested?

Mia said...

Sheri-

I will drop my check off at your house tomorrow (saturday). Sorry about the tardiness!