Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hold Back the Snow (Boys)

The boys need to finalize who is going to Hold Back the Snow in Winnipeg on the weekend of October 14-15. Some of you have already received an invitation via email. The rest of you need to email us at HopkinsExec@gmail.com with the following things:
  1. Why you want to go or why you think you should go
  2. What your level of commitment is with the team (how many years you've been on it, how many practices you've attended this year, etc.)
  3. Whether you have your parents' permission to go
We need to get our list finalized very soon, so if we don't this information from you in the next couple days, it's very unlikely that you'll get to go. So get us the information right away and be sure to tell your teammates to do the same.

2 comments:

Carl Peaslee said...

Hey! I am really excited for this tournament and I just wanted to announce that if we win, I will let the team buzz my head (no mohawks though, just a straight up buzz).

Carl Peaslee said...

Hehe, wow you're really upping the ante...I don't know, I will have to think about it.