Sunday, November 12, 2006

Acceleration MN

I have reposted the acceleration thread because many people have expressed interest in doing acceleration but I have not recieved emails from anyone! IF YOU CAN DO ACCLERATION YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME!

Alright, here is the acceleration plan:

Acceleration will begin Monday, January 8 from 7-8:30 and will continue every Monday and Wednesday for around 6 weeks. It will cost around $120-$150 per participant. The location is 2530 Xenium Lane Plymouth, MN 55441.

This is a very intense program but also very effective. Talk to Michael Arenson or Zach Alter if you want a first hand testimonial. One important element of the workout though is that you must go to almost all of them. Please only sign up if you are dedicated to attending.

This is a very good idea for players looking to go to nationals but is no way mandatory.

If you can FOR SURE (that means talk to your parents) go to Acceleration at the said times send me an email ASAP so I can iron out all the details. There is only room for 16 people right now so email me fast. I will collect checks after I have gotten everything finalized.

for more information on acceleration you can visit the website at http://www.accelerationmn.com/spq.html

Email me ASAP if you plan on doing acceleration
my email is cpeaslee@gmail.com

No comments: