Friday, February 21, 2014

Hi all, sorry for the delay in the post. As many of you have probably heard, Hert girls have been invited to scrimmage against some new Macalester players this Saturday (tomorrow) at 2PM.
What: Scrimmage
Where: Macalester College (1600 Grand Avenue, St. Paul MN, 55105, at the Leonard Center
campus map (The Leonard Center is number 11 on this campus map)
When: 2-3:30, though some girls have work and we can certainly end early
Roster: These are the girls who have confirmed to me they are playing: Mickela, Lilly, Carmen, Jordan, Addie, Winnie, Sam, Noa, Abigail, and Katie. Jenna and I will be there to coach (and play if needed)

The girls are planning on meeting at Lindbergh at 1:15 and carpooling over. (I can make myself available to drive as well, just let me know!)

There is parking off of Snelling Avenue just south of the Leonard Center and the main entrance to the building is on the west side. We'll be playing in a fieldhouse, so it's a standing-room-only type of environment for those of you that will be coming to spectate.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns (I will be in class prior to the scrimmage, but I will respond asap), 651-336-4182

Lisa


--

Your email:


Need to talk to Coach Erin?


Need to talk to Coach Finn?

No comments: