Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Attn JV Parents: need volunteers & drivers.

Pursuant to Mike's post below, we really need adult drivers to go to get our team to Madison and back again. Parents, if you aren't busy that weekend, it would really help the team. Contact me if you are interested or have questions.

We also need parents to volunteer to drive us to our two scheduled away games:
April 10 - Twin Cities Academy (POSTPONED - TO BE RESCHEDULED)
May 8 - Hastings

I also need another parent help me coordinate these activities, to be a "team parent." I already have a volunteer who is willing to share some of the duties. Mostly this encompasses confirming rides for a given week from a list. It's not difficult, but it is a critical task.

If you can drive us to our Thursday games, or if you can help coordinate, please contact me (see comments), or post in the comments.

Coach Russ

1 comment:

Russell said...

Russ's e-mail: heitman78@gmail.com