Monday, November 01, 2010

Girl's Winter Work Out..WOOOHOO

Hey Girls,

We haven't had practice for awhile and it's time we get into shape. We may not have the numbers this year but we can easily be the most in shape team in minnesota to beat the other teams, no matter their numbers. We will be making this a typical thing. Work outs start at 3:00 in the Lindbergh center. We will work hard and hopefully it won't go late. I understand that all of you are good students and care about doing homework, which i support and act on myself, however, you are part of a team and you need to make it your priority also. See you tomorrow. We'll have a blast together, like we always do!

If you have any concerns you can call me or erin.


--

Want these posts delivered to your email?
Your email:


Need to talk to a coach?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

winnipeg pics

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I thought Winnipeg pictures were supposed to be up

sara said...

Okay guys, didn't realize it was SO important to get those pictures up...I shouldn't have said anything and just suprised you eventually:) I didn't get a ton of good pictures, but I will try to post a link to them in the next couple of days!