Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweatshirts- Again

Hey,

I hate to keep posting but I still need money from the following people to order sweatshirts. I need the money upfront before buying them. If your name is on the list below please get 29 dollars to me as soon as possible. We were planning on ordering these sweatshirts before winter break and now it is after... So, if you told me you wanted a sweatshirt and have not paid (aka you are on the list below) get that money to me. Thank you.


  1. Maddie Hudek
  1. Joel Ratner
  1. Mia Bronstein
  1. Jake Hoffman
  2. Margo Levitt
  3. Zach Mekler
  4. Shoshana
  5. Aaron raskin
  6. Wyatt mekler
  7. Nathaniel Hudek
  8. Benji Mosow

--

Want these posts delivered to your email?
Your email:


Need to talk to a coach?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if i changed my mind about the sweatshirt

Anonymous said...

I already put the order in so changing your mind would put me in a very tough position

- haley

Coach Lou said...

What Haley means to say is if you asked her to order a sweatshirt, that was a commitment to buy it.

Noble warriors stand by their commitments.

Coach Lou's advice is to be a noble warrior.

Coach Lou