Thursday, October 21, 2010

MORE FUNDRAISING!!!

I just found out today that we have an opportunity to work the food stand at Cub next weekend; October 30 and 31. This is their last weekend of the year, and should be busy with Halloween activities going on at the store. I need to let them know in the next day or 2 if we can do this~THIS NEEDS TO BE A PLAYER PARTICIPATION EVENT! We've had parents working every Thursday since school started, and this is a chance for team members to come out and volunteer. We can make shifts as short as 2 hours if we have enough people, so talk to your friends and let's make this happen! The hours are from 10:30-5:30 or 6 both Saturday and Sunday. Post your availability please.

Thanks to Benji and Wyatt for working today!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Lovagnini can come anytime between 11:30 and 3 on Sunday if that's any help.

Danny Graybow said...

Hey it's Danny Graybow. I'm real sorry that I've gone for like 3 weeks. A family member just passed away and we've been dealing with that. And, also, I've had pretty bad strep for about a week. But I'm better now and definately ready to start up again whenever practives do. And, yeah, I can probably work on the 30th for a good amount of time. I just got a job, though, and if I get off early enough to help out, I'm in. Reach me at 952-607-0080 if ya need to. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I can work a shift on saturday after 12:00- shoshana

Anonymous said...

so i'm working all day saturday but i can take a sunday shift...two if needed..anything that will work before 4:45.- val

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara
I should be able to help after teaching Sat school @ 1pm or Sunday after Talmud Torah ends @ 1pm. A 2 hour shift would be good.
Let me know what works best for you.
Joel Ratner

Anonymous said...

Zach Mekler can work both days if needed

Anonymous said...

Michael Seffren I can work from 2:30 - Whenever Sat.

Anonymous said...

Michael Seffren And anytime Sunday.