Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Winnipeg Registration materials and travel info

PLEASE, if there is any part(check, authorization form, passport number and birth date) of your registration that I don't have, bring it to practice TONIGHT! These were due yesterday! I need to send the passport information up to the border control ahead of time, and I have other things to do besides calling individual players to track this stuff down. If you want to get on the bus Friday, be responsible now. Thank you!

As an addendum to Haley's post, I spoke with our sales rep at the Holiday Inn this morning who told me that the forecast for this weekend is for weather in the 60's! If you were in Winnipeg last year you know that this is like a heat wave! It could still be very chilly in the morning and forecasts aren't always correct, so please pack for all conditions. We are bringing field food, but if there are specific things you always eat at games you may want to pack them.

We will be collecting and holding onto your passports when you board the bus.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I dont know if you got this but my birthday is 02/18/94

Younger

Anonymous said...

did anyone pick up a climax hat?
it is benji's and please give it to him at bus if it was found

Anonymous said...

If anyone grabbed my dark 87 jersey tonight, bring it tomorrow, por favor.

val said...

rock it hopkins hurt!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Christopher Lovagnini will not be able to attend the practice this coming thursday due to that he will be visiting colleges over MEA.