Thursday, May 13, 2010

Huge fundraising opportunity

We have just been offered the chance to run the hotdog/brat sales at Cub Foods Knollwood EVERY Thursday this summer, earning $400.00 a week. This means we could start out next fall with four times the amount of money raised this whole season...This is a HUGE chance for us to lower the cost of tournament travel for all three teams, and still allow us to have funds for other needs as well. We need to make a commitment for at least most of the Thursday's from June 3rd-August 26th(they will run it themselves if we can't make one or two). We will need 2-3 people there from 10:30-5:30 which can be divided into 2 or 3 shifts(possibly overlapping). Right now I just need people to let me know what kind of availability they would have so I can kind of plot out what we can do. We need PARENTS too!! Even if your son or daughter can't work with you, grab a friend and take a shift; remember, it will help defer costs when we're writing out those checks for trips next year! Please post as soon as possible and then I will let everyone know once we have a schedule worked out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can be there at the end of the summer after camp around the 10th

eli

Anonymous said...

I would be able to some Thursdays but I will also be working my job most Thursdays so I don't know for sure.
Jason

Anonymous said...

i can come on june 10th probably and thats the only one i think.

-Benny G

Haley said...

I leave June 15th and come back august 5th i believe. I am willing to work before and after.

Mia said...

i can probably help out depending on my work schedule.

Michael said...

After June 22nd and before July 11th I can help out

-Lieberman

Anonymous said...

I leave for camp on June 30, and return on August 4, but I would be happy to work before and after.

Anonymous said...

The above comment was Ethan Friedman. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Josh Margolis could help on June 10 and 17 after 2pm....that's it for us at the moment.