Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GIRLS TEAM MEETING TONIGHT

REMINDER TEAM GIRLS TEAM MEETING TONIGHT: 6pm – after Captain's practice at Lions park starts at 4:00 Haley’s House: 11933 orchard avenue west Mtk, MN 55305 Please bring: YOUR CALENDARS A couple bucks for pizza The most important thing we will discuss at the meeting tonight is attendance for the remainder of the season. For those of you that have communicated to me that you will be unable to attend….THANK YOU! I will be sure to send you information that you missed at the meeting. See you girls tonight! Alicia--
Want these posts delivered to your email? Your email:
Need to talk to a coach?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to play this year, but my dance schedule is keeping me from playing. Hopefully I will have a better schedule next year

Zoe Mosow