Friday, April 02, 2010

Help a brother out.....please!

So, as you guys know, I am not able to play at nationals....yet.
My family and I have posted a page on facebook that is called Let Eli Leonard Play at Nationals.
I would appreciate it so much if you would all join this group and follow the directions in the information. It would help all of us out greatly(you wont have to hear me complain anymore). Please help and make the UPA realize the right thing to do and allow me to play. I love you all
Kitty
This is the link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Let-Eli-Leonard-play-in-the-2010-UPA-High-School-Western-Championships/109409522421598?ref=nf

3 comments:

Nihal B said...

I emailed Tom Crawford, your coming with us to nationals, even if your in my suitcase

val said...

good luck eli i e-mailed the dude. -v

Unknown said...

who could deny such a cute little kitty